I am a PR Rep and PAO. (SEE: (blogs): highvizpr,abbebuckpr, abbebuckpublicaffairs); Twitter). YES, politics + info-tainment are ruling the day; W/ micro-blogging speeding the process of plow and share ten-fold, I share PR POV right here, welcoming all Q & A. To find out more about my line, "GOOGLE" (of course!)/ get in touch. (Still) TOPICAL QUOTE: "We are living in an age of Publicity" -Will Rogers (1924) ~~(Some things just never change!) # # #

Thursday, June 22, 2006

-88 "HighViz P.R." for myself, or, I owe GOV Mike Huckabee (R-AK), a great BIG HOOAH!


a HIGHVIZ

Memorandum:
From: Abbe Buck[PR]
To Joe Quinn, Policy Director for State of Arkansas, Gov. Mike Huckabee
cc: (undisclosed recipients)


fyi* Hey, Joe, as you know, I was given a death sentence in August, 2005. I was told that if I did not lose some of my girth, I would be sentenced to a wheelchair. To me that equivalates DEATH. I potentially need a full (two) knee replacement and was too FAT to get one. On November 11, 2005 I gave up all SUGAR, FLOUR and REFINED FOOD cold turkey.

I simply did what GOV Mike Huckabee is doing, and will do it for the rest of my life. As Billy Sunday was a preacher in the 1920's, and as himself is an ordained minister, GOV Mike Huckabee is preaching the gospel, but instead of "give up drinking the demon rum" Mike Huckabee's approach of "Quit digging your grave with a Knife and Fork" is a need in our life and times. It can be a lethal addiction, everyday eating, because you/we, can put down the bottle! You see, food is our daily "fuel", like gassing up our cars!

You may not realize it, as large as I was/am, that one of the WORST ADDICTIONS that we, as a people are wired into in the USA is one of FOOD. TWO THIRDS of the US POPULATION are not my fellow alkies, or druggies, but my fellow food addicts, addicted to sugar and flour that lead to binge foods. Yes, like a junkie. Non non-sequiters needed saying 'junk food junkies'. It's all too true! I weighed 352 lbs tops.

Of course, being fat, in a wheelchair, as your "virtual sexy sounding PR gal", I could keep working for you (see
www.highvizpr.com/washington_woman), but like Gov. Huckabee, as he and I turned the corner at 50, we would be lucky if our lifetime clocks kept ticking as we turned 51....52.....55....57......You see this could mean DEATH. Yes. OBESITY = lifetime illness. And OBESITY KILLS. Trust me on that.

I lost 88 lbs in 7 mos. I have 88 to go. Then I will stay there. No gastric bypass (Carnie Wilson, Al Roker and Star Jones, take note--YOU ARE STILL ADDICTED TO FOOD, kids - Carnie admits it, bless her) No hoodia (just another addiction - PILLS, ask Limbaugh--and he's fat again!) and alcohol....it is pure sugar, and refined food that will give you just as much a "kick" - just try a whole Tiramasu, babay!


For more on my story (Hey, Jim Bell/Today Show, you may finally want that interview - I would go one on one with Al Roker - you bet!), I can be reached at 1-800-380-2825. --Abbe Buck[PR]

Trackback at HighVizPR:
http://highvizpr.blogspot.com/2006/02/ap-governors-urge-change-in-our-eating.html

###


2 comments:

Scott said...

Congrats, Abbe!

BSR

Abbe Buck, PA, PR, PM, OM said...

HERE'S ANOTHER HUCKABEE LINK -

33 LBS AGO

http://highvizpr.blogspot.com/2006/02/ap-governors-urge-change-in-our-eating.html