I am a PR Rep and PAO. (SEE: (blogs): highvizpr,abbebuckpr, abbebuckpublicaffairs); Twitter). YES, politics + info-tainment are ruling the day; W/ micro-blogging speeding the process of plow and share ten-fold, I share PR POV right here, welcoming all Q & A. To find out more about my line, "GOOGLE" (of course!)/ get in touch. (Still) TOPICAL QUOTE: "We are living in an age of Publicity" -Will Rogers (1924) ~~(Some things just never change!) # # #

Thursday, February 28, 2008

--my personal history: I rubbed elbows with Rosemary Clooney, Leonard Rosenberg, Bobby Morse, Kate Hephburn, Julie Newmar, Bill Shatner ---


"You know when you were good, and when you were not good." -- Tony Randall

Ah, this business of show - nothing like it - and it is in the fabric of my life at this very moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThYH6wdfUr0&feature=related

Did I ever tell you that I met Tony Randall? I met him when I was just 12 years old. My Mother took me backstage when he was touring with Elliott Reed in the stage show in the Odd Couple in 1968 (before the tv show)at the Erie Crown Theater in Chicago. I jumped up and down so hard he told Phoebe (My Mother) to give me a large dose of phenobarbitol! I'll never forget it. I did meet him again once or twice. His birthday was on Tuesday. He would have been 88. My favoritie movie was/still is "Will Success Spoil Rock Hunter" (1957) I own the Son of a Bitch. You know that. Such history! I have clips on YOU TUBE.

--aldo buccilini
http://www.youtube.com/user/ghostofabbebuck

Thank you, Tony Randall. I thank you very much.

# # #

No comments: