I am a PR Rep and PAO. (SEE: (blogs): highvizpr,abbebuckpr, abbebuckpublicaffairs); Twitter). YES, politics + info-tainment are ruling the day; W/ micro-blogging speeding the process of plow and share ten-fold, I share PR POV right here, welcoming all Q & A. To find out more about my line, "GOOGLE" (of course!)/ get in touch. (Still) TOPICAL QUOTE: "We are living in an age of Publicity" -Will Rogers (1924) ~~(Some things just never change!) # # #

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Jack Welch faces reality! He issues rebuke to [hand-picked] successor Immelt


Needless to say, GE had NO COMMENT.


Welch issues rebuke to GE’s Immelt

I have been quoting Welch ("Winning") a lot lately: here is my current favorite, which I attribute to a man who is trying to run a company, if he would only leave his office and get out in the REAL world:


"Face reality as it is, not as it was or as you wish it to be."


And that guy, he is on Jupiter, not Earth. Nope. His mind ain't here, babe.

--abbe b.

No comments: