I am a PR Rep and PAO. (SEE: (blogs): highvizpr,abbebuckpr, abbebuckpublicaffairs); Twitter). YES, politics + info-tainment are ruling the day; W/ micro-blogging speeding the process of plow and share ten-fold, I share PR POV right here, welcoming all Q & A. To find out more about my line, "GOOGLE" (of course!)/ get in touch. (Still) TOPICAL QUOTE: "We are living in an age of Publicity" -Will Rogers (1924) ~~(Some things just never change!) # # #

Thursday, April 10, 2008

"My Human Capital (IP) Was Stolen", Part 2

5a.
My Human Capital was stolen

Posted by: "lauren" lauren
Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:07 am (PDT)


I have had this argument with my husband many times. I do not have any personal files on my computer at work. If I had to have personal files on my computer (IP) at work I would be sure that I had copies of them at home or on my external hard drive.

You wrote:...After just two months, without warning I was dismissed, and all of my files, and IP (Intellectual Property) and my contacts, my network, my "Human Capital" was stolen....LAUREN

Back to top Reply to sender Reply to group Reply via web post Messages in this topic (4)

5b.
Re: My Human Capital was stolen

Posted by: "Tina Dante" tdante@_________tholderness
Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:05 am (PDT)

Abbe,That's typical DC style. Sorry about your dismissal. This happens frequently in DC. I have had a number of friends and associates go through something similar. The sad news is that this behavior will continue. Oddly, DC is a forgiving community, and I have seen repeatedly people behaving badly, then turning around and winning a multi-million dollar contract or finding another job quickly. Best wishes to you as rise above this situation and move onto better and bigger things !

Tina Tina M. Dante CEO & President The Metamorphosis Group, Inc
Back to top Reply to sender Reply to group Reply via web post Messages in this topic (4)

Abbe Buck, Principal Consultant
Registered Shipley Consultant
HighViz Consulting Group
HighViz is a project company. Federal recommendations and strategies for Defense, Intelligence and Civilian agencies. Communication advisory our specialty. http://www.highvizconsulting.com/ DC Metro - nationwide. 1-800-380-2825

# # #

No comments: