I am a PR Rep and PAO. (SEE: (blogs): highvizpr,abbebuckpr, abbebuckpublicaffairs); Twitter). YES, politics + info-tainment are ruling the day; W/ micro-blogging speeding the process of plow and share ten-fold, I share PR POV right here, welcoming all Q & A. To find out more about my line, "GOOGLE" (of course!)/ get in touch. (Still) TOPICAL QUOTE: "We are living in an age of Publicity" -Will Rogers (1924) ~~(Some things just never change!) # # #

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Don't bring Tinkerbell back! And I don't care who you are!


Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

from Today show blog:

June 22, 2005 4:15 p.m.
The poop on the pooch (Paris Hilton’s Tinker Bell, that is)
(---from Jennifer Long, “Today” show producer)

I knew I would get into
Page Six someday but I was hoping it would be to announce my impending nuptials to George Clooney... (See the New York Post, “Paris’ Pooch Bites Producer”)

Here is the real poop, so to speak, and unfortunately, not nearly as dramatic - [more]

I
###

No comments: