I am a PR Rep and PAO. (SEE: (blogs): highvizpr,abbebuckpr, abbebuckpublicaffairs); Twitter). YES, politics + info-tainment are ruling the day; W/ micro-blogging speeding the process of plow and share ten-fold, I share PR POV right here, welcoming all Q & A. To find out more about my line, "GOOGLE" (of course!)/ get in touch. (Still) TOPICAL QUOTE: "We are living in an age of Publicity" -Will Rogers (1924) ~~(Some things just never change!) # # #

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Abbe Buck goes to a party

:-)
(((( This was taken at the INPUT Fed Contractors let's get drunk and schmooz party last Dec 8th. I just love the McLean Hilton --let me move in the hotel! Please, please, please! But let me stay married and let them allow dogs. Thank you and amen.))))


I am the elderly lady in the middle.


What did you think this was, the (ETERNAL) wannabe Lobbyist's Reality Theater, or: would you pay to watch me drink coffee and channel "Hillary Rodham whom?"

# # #

No comments: