I am a PR Rep and PAO. (SEE: (blogs): highvizpr,abbebuckpr, abbebuckpublicaffairs); Twitter). YES, politics + info-tainment are ruling the day; W/ micro-blogging speeding the process of plow and share ten-fold, I share PR POV right here, welcoming all Q & A. To find out more about my line, "GOOGLE" (of course!)/ get in touch. (Still) TOPICAL QUOTE: "We are living in an age of Publicity" -Will Rogers (1924) ~~(Some things just never change!) # # #

Sunday, December 23, 2007

"You and I have a rendevouz with destiny"---Ronald Reagan (1964)

(((( Okay, another advertisement for myself - just to see who you are dealing with.)))))
.

http://highvizpr.blogspot.com/2007/12/you-and-i-have-rendevouz-with-destiny.html

Above you will read a posting from the HighVizPR blog. It is about Mike Huckabee and Fred Thompson. There is more about Mike Huckabee and how we share an affliction/addiction to sugar and flour, Food Addiction as in AA, in my posting/links below.

Above please see how I look today (above). I am a smaller person with stronger views.

Perhaps in 2008 I'll be having my own 'rendevouz with destiny'?

------------------------------------------------------

MEMO TO SELF :

Call Sarah/Ed about FT *campaign - see what H wants to do / make calls in Iowa?- call law firm RE: PR - blitz resume out and send to Edelman --Fleischmann -- Howard Fineman- time to get to work - thank you, Herb!--ab
*www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-thompson23dec23,1,6505648.story?coll=la-headlines-nation

# # #

No comments: