I am a PR Rep and PAO. (SEE: (blogs): highvizpr,abbebuckpr, abbebuckpublicaffairs); Twitter). YES, politics + info-tainment are ruling the day; W/ micro-blogging speeding the process of plow and share ten-fold, I share PR POV right here, welcoming all Q & A. To find out more about my line, "GOOGLE" (of course!)/ get in touch. (Still) TOPICAL QUOTE: "We are living in an age of Publicity" -Will Rogers (1924) ~~(Some things just never change!) # # #

Sunday, June 05, 2005

My other life...remembering Rosemary Clooney--and Lisa Kudrow

.
I seldom mention things that I have done in "past lives" but what the hey -- here is an essay I wrote when the world lost Miss Rosemary Clooney: http://www.tv-now.com/abbebuck/clooney.htm --it lives on tvnow.com. Been up there for three years.

I sure miss her, but I was never a brilliant singer. Thank you, Jane Monheit. You are a brilliant singer. You are carrying the torch! If you want to listen to me, go to:

www.abbebuck.com/sample.html or www.abbebuck.com/amazon.html

The pictures you see are from 1988, I think. I was also a great beauty! It is like that show with Lisa Kudrow where she has the TV Guide cover framed. It's called "The Comeback" . Hell, I never went anywhere, and Lisa hasn't even been off of "Friends" more than a year! (which can seem like an eternity nowadays.) But that's another story. Hope you like the songs (smile)

--Abbe B. truly NOT famous. It is my job to get you there.

communications

No comments: