I am a PR Rep and PAO. (SEE: (blogs): highvizpr,abbebuckpr, abbebuckpublicaffairs); Twitter). YES, politics + info-tainment are ruling the day; W/ micro-blogging speeding the process of plow and share ten-fold, I share PR POV right here, welcoming all Q & A. To find out more about my line, "GOOGLE" (of course!)/ get in touch. (Still) TOPICAL QUOTE: "We are living in an age of Publicity" -Will Rogers (1924) ~~(Some things just never change!) # # #

Sunday, February 17, 2008

From Jean Fain,Therapist: Yes, Celebs do DISSERVICE when they endorse diet plans (might as well endorse black beauties like (my) mother did!)

.
and now Ms. Alley will turn to Scientology for weight loss method - isn't that a form of "higher power"? mmmmmhhhmmmmm....... well, good for her! Get in a 12-step meeting, girlfriend! Or eat mindfully. You CAN do this. I do this one day at a time (no pun intended Valerie), knowing I am an addict, and that I cannot pick up a chip. Or twinkie, but I can have a coffee, eat a normal meal. Read Therapist Jean Fain's take.

Boston Globe
Her Web message: Think when you eat Boston Globe, United States - 15 hours ago According to Fain, public figures like Oprah, Valerie Bertinelli, and Kirstie Alley are doing the public a disservice by implying that their weight-loss ...

--------------------------
Off the rack: Entertainment -Toronto Star, Canada - 12 hours ago---Cover: Kirstie Alley has packed on the pounds and is out of work. But it's OK because she's going to "unleash the powers of Scientology to help mend the ...

# # #

No comments: